Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TWD: Double Crusted Blueberry Pie

So, finally… it was my turn to make the Tuesday’s With Dorie selection. And boy, did it come with pressure, I mean… there are like a bazillion members now… and of course, there is no pleasing everyone with a group that big. So while I wavered between a cheesecake or chocolate bread pudding… since my week was over the holiday weekend, I opted for the most patriotic recipe I could find (well, with the exception of the apple pie, I guess)… Double Crusted Blueberry Pie.
Nevermind the fact that I have never actually had a blueberry pie. I like fresh blueberries and I like blueberry muffins… so, by logical deduction, I should like blueberry pie, right? Yes, I thought so, too. Plus, I picked the darn recipe! So, of course I’ll love blueberry pie and it will become my most favorite dessert ever.
I had made Dorie’s Pie Crust recipe before… just a couple of weeks ago, in fact and loved it. It instantly became my go-to pie crust recipe (sorry Emeril).

And again, using just a pastry cutter (who needs a stinking food processor, anyway?) the dough came together beautifully.
When it came time to prepare the filling, I was little wary. What I had was a bowl full of sugar crystals and blueberries. I poured into the crust and said a little prayer as I slid it into the oven that it would all meld together happily in the oven.

When I pulled it out of the oven, the blueberry filling was bubbling through the slits and the crust was a nice golden brown. I made this pie on Friday… thinking that it would be consumed on Saturday at a cookout at my parents. Except… the cookout got moved to Sunday… so, after sitting out all night on Friday, I moved the pie to a pie carrier till Sunday. I’ve always enclosed my cherry pie in a pie carrier, and found that the pie got better the longer it set. I assumed the same would be true for the blueberry pie, too.
Sunday, when I got to my parents and unveiled the pie, it was noticeably soggy in the center. This started to concern me. And when I finally cut into the pie I was greeted with a disgusting white goo that oozed from the center of the pie. It was like the bottom of the crust in the center, hadn’t even been cooked.

My mother says, “did you blind bake the crust, first?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Oh, you should always blind bake every crust.” (She heard Martha Stewart say this once and now my mom deems herself a pie crust expert).

“Well, the recipe didn’t say to blind bake it and, I never blind bake the crust for a cherry pie.”

I soldiered on… thinking, well, maybe it will taste good… aside from the white, gooey center. And, I’m sure it tasted good for a blueberry pie, but here’s the thing…. I don’t think I like blueberry pie! (Ohhhhhhh… crap… as I was typing the recipe below I realized I forgot to cut a circle out of the top of the pie before I baked it!!!! That certainly didn’t help me any. Uggh. I hate it when I miss stuff like that!).

I think that the fact that the pie was made on Friday and not cut into until Sunday made all the difference in the weird, white center (and also, the no center hole in the top of the pie, dad gummit!). But, the actual flavor of the pie itself wasn’t my cup of tea. I ate my slice, but I think I prefer my blueberries fresh, rather than cooked.

Oh well, if you like blueberry pie, I think you’ll really enjoy this pie (as long as you consume it fairly soon after it has completely cooled). I may give it another go at some point. Be sure to check out everyone else’s pies at Tuesdays With Dorie.
Double Crusted Blueberry Pie
From: Baking: From My Home To Yours, written by Dorie Greenspan.

Ingredients:

Good for Almost Everything Pie Dough for Double Crust , chilled (below)
2 ½ pints fresh blueberries
1 cup of sugar, or a little more, to taste, plus more for dusting
½ cup all purpose flour
Pinch of salt
Coarsely grated zest of ½ lemon
Squirt of fresh lemon juice, or a little more, to taste
¼ cup dry bread crumbs (you can use packaged unseasoned crumbs)

1 large egg, beaten with 1 tsp of water, for egg wash
Sugar, for dusting

Getting Ready: Butter a 9-inch pie plate (Dorie uses a standard Pyrex pie plate).

Working on a well-floured surface (or between wax paper or plastic wrap), roll out one piece of the dough to a thickness of about 1/8 – inch. Fit the dough onto the buttered pie plate and trim the edges to a ½ inch overhang. Roll the other piece of dough into a 1/8 inch thick circle and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Cover both the circle and the pie plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate while you pre-heat the oven and prepare the filling.

Getting Ready to Bake: Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.

Put the berries in a large bowl and gently stir in the sugar, flour, salt, zest and juice; let sit for about 5 minutes. Taste the filling and add more sugar and/or lemon juice, if needed.

Remove the pie shell and top crust from the refrigerator. Sprinkle an even layer of the breadcrumbs over the bottom of the shell. Give the filling a last stir and turn it into the crust.

Using your fingertips, moisten the rim of the bottom crust with a little cold water. Center the top crust over the filling and gently press the top crust against the bottom. Either fold the overhang from the top crust under the bottom crust and crimp the edges attractively or press the top crust against the bottom crust and trim the overhang from both crusts even with the rim of the pie plate. If you’ve pressed and trimmed the crust, use the tines of a fork to press the two crusts together securely. Using a small, sharp knife, cut 4 slits in the top crust crust and cut a circle out of the center, then lift the plate onto the baking sheet. (If you have time, refrigerate the pie for about 30 minutes. The pie can also be wrapped airtight and frozen for up to 2 months. Glaze and sugar it before you put it in the over and add at least 15 minutes to the baking time).

Brush the top crust with the egg wash, then sprinkle the crust with a little sugar, just to give it sparkle.

Bake the pie for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F, and bake the pie for another 30 minutes or so (total baking time is about an hour) or until the crust is a beautiful golden brown and the filling is bubbling up through the slits. If the crust seems to be browning too quickly, make a loose foil tent for the pie.

Transfer the pie to a rack and let it cool and settle for at least 30 minutes before serving.

Good for Almost Everything Pie Dough

For a 9 inch Double Crust

3 cups all purpose flour
¼ cup sugar
1 ½ tsp salt
2 ½ sticks very cold unsalted butter, cut into tbsp size pieces
1/3 cup very cold vegetable shortening, cut into 4 pieces
About ½ cup ice water

Put the flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pulse just to combine the ingredients. Drop in the butter and shortening and pulse only until the butter and shortening are cut into the flour. Don’t overdo the mixing- what you’re aiming for is to have some pieces the size of fat green peas and others the size of barley. Pulsing the machine on and off, gradually add about 6 tbsps of the water- add a little water and pulse once, add some more water, pulse again and keep going that way. Then use a few long pulses to get the water into the flour. If, after a dozen or so pulses, the dough doesn’t look evenly moistened or form soft curds, pulse in as much of the remaining water as necessary, or even a few drops more, to get a dough that will stick together when pinched. Big pieces of butter are fine. Scrape the dough out of the bowl and onto a work surface.

Divide the dough in half. Gather each half into a ball, flatten each ball into a disk and wrap each half in plastic. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour before rolling (if your ingredients were very cold and you worked quickly, though, you might be able to roll the dough immediately: the dough should be as cold as if it had just come out of the fridge).

To Roll Out the Dough: Have a buttered 9 inch pie plate at hand.

You can roll the dough out onto a floured surface or between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap or in a rolling slipcover. If you’re working on a counter, turn the dough over frequently and keep the counter floured. If you are rolling between paper, plastic or in a slipcover, make sure to turn the dough over often and to life the paper, plastic, or cover frequently so that it doesn’t roll into the dough and form creases.

If you’ve got time, slide the rolled out dough into the fridge for about 20 minutes to rest and firm up.

64 comments:

Nickki said...

Hi Amy! Sorry to hear you didn't like the pie very much. It looks delicious though! I loved mine, but we all have different tastes! My husband didn't try it because he isn't a lover of blueberries.

LyB said...

I thought the pie was quite good but I also had a problem with the "white goo", as you say. I think it was the flour in the filling or perhaps using fresh berries isn't the best idea for this particular pie. Either way though I'm glad I tried it so thanks for picking this one Amy!

Marie Rayner said...

Thanks so much Amy for picking this pie. My husband is eating another piece of it as I write. He is really enjoying it. Sorry that yours didn't turn out like you wanted it to. It does look lovely from the pictures though! I had a bit of white goo as well, but just thought that perhaps that was the way it was supposed to look? In any case Todd is really enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

Great pick! Blueberry pie is my favorite!!!

ostwestwind said...

Sorry to hear, that your weren't pleased. Thanks for picking it, so I had a wonderful excuse to buy a pie dish.

Ulrike from Küchenlatein

Mary Ann said...

Sorry it didn't turn out like you expected. We loved it, so thanks for picking it. My mom said it was the best pie she has ever had!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for picking this recipe ~ it really brought me back to making pie crusts and the finished product was just delicious! Great choice!

Sarah said...

Sorry your pick disappointed! I really liked it (as much as I could...not a HUGE blueberry pie fan). It looks pretty though!

Elizabeth said...

I have encountered white goo before with really juicy fruits. Some of it is just thickener (the added flour) but I think maybe blind baking the crust would help. I came over via Marie 'cause we have blueberry fans over here who would want to try this pie. The photos convinced me. I don't often made berry pies because they usually turn into jam.

Amanda said...

I only had a little white goo, but my blueberries didn't hold together as well as your did. That being said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this recipe and I am SO glad you chose it for the July 4th week!!!

April said...

Sorry about the white goo, but thanks for picking such a great recipe. It was perfect for the holiday!

Anne said...

We loved it! The crust recipe was amazing for sure. Thanks for making a great selection, I hope it works out better for you next time!

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, you don't blind-bake double crusts, since you'd have issues of doneness between the crusts, and couldn't press them together to seal. Instead, you use something called a pie-bird, or pie-vent/funnel if moisture is going to be a problem. The hole in the middle is a start to avoiding the sogginess you encountered, but a pie bird workes even better.

I loved the pie, though I did think it could do with a tad less sugar. Thanks so much for choosing it!

Sharon said...

Ooooh! Now I am nervous at what I will get when I cut into it tonight. I hope that the cuts I made were enought to vent it.

Engineer Baker said...

So sad - I wish you had loved this as much as I did! I loved your pick.

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't like it either, but your choice made my husband and sons extremely happy. We had the pie for dessert on Friday, and it was completely gone by Saturday night!

kimberly salem said...

so sorry you didn't like your pick! :( the extra day of waiting probably didn't help matters. anyway... i LOVED it... thanks for picking it ;)

Summertime said...

Sorry it didn't work out so well for you. It was a hit here, but we are blueberry pie freaks! :) Thanks for picking this recipe. This is now my favorite crust recipe. I'm sure I'll be making it often.

I was going to echo what Alix D said. I've never heard of blink baking a double crust pie. I'm not quite sure how you would go about it...

Summertime said...

Make that BLIND baking, sheesh! :)

NKP said...

I loved your pick, sorry you had some trouble with it. Maybe it was the vent hole. Mine did not get soggy and did get better with age.
What I can see of the top crust looks good! Thanks again for a great Tuesday.

Bumblebutton said...

Thanks for picking this recipe, which was very patriotic indeed, even if you didn't like it. One thing I learned was that I was happy to find out that I will never use Dorie's crust recipe again! Haven't tasted it yet, but I think we're going to like it even if it is very very ugly. Aren't you afraid of your mom kicking your butt?

Kaitlin said...

I *loved* this recipe, Amy. What a great choice! I'd never made blueberry pie before, and Dorie's crust recipe was fantastic.

Dolores said...

Well that sort of sucks, doesn't it?

I want to thank you though... not only do I echo the chorus of many of your commenters (I LOVED this pie), you (and Dorie) also help me expel my fear of pie crust. For that I'm eternally grateful.

AutumnRose said...

I"m sorry yours didn't turn out well!! Maybe the goo was also from the bread crumbs? i felt like i had a little excess flour when I was mixing my berries up. Ours was yummy though, thanks for the selection!

Susie Homemaker said...

i loved loved loved this pick...thanks! i wish you had loved yours, too....but mybe next time!!

Jules Someone said...

If if makes you feel any better, I am now a convert to blueberry pie. If not you, than at least me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you didn't like it all that much. We really enjoyed it and I'm glad you picked it. Your pie looks very pretty!

Flourchild said...

Hey Im glad you picked this pie recipe cus it is the bomb! Im just sorry you didn't care for it..

Christine said...

Thank you so much for picking this recipe. I have never made a good pie crust until this recipe and I learned so much! I think you pie looks delicious and your mom sounds just like mine!

Prudy said...

Great pics, and I'm sorry you didn't like the pie. That must have been disappointing since it was your turn. Oh, well.. There's always next week.:)

Katie B. said...

What a brave pick - and now you've had a blueberry pie! Even with the soggines, looks great!

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Amy thank you for picking this recipe for us! I'm new to TWD, and had a lot of fun with the recipe, and was glad to get a chance to try it since I absolutely love blueberry pie but husband doesn't so I never make it. I also had trouble with whiteness in the middle, and it was my mother who commented on it too, how funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking this one -- it really was a lovely choice for the holiday. I'm sorry yours didn't work out as you had hoped.

Anonymous said...

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't a fan of the pie. It looks fantasic though.

I have to thank you for choosing the recipe. My husband and I went through the entire pie in 3 days!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

oh no! well, you did make a lot of others happy, so thanks for the pick!

Beth G. @SweetLifeKitchen said...

Thanks for a FAB pick! We ate ours pretty fast and I made mini-pies so they didn't get much chance to ooze.
We LOOOVED this pie! Thanks again :O)

Linda said...

thanks for a perfect selection this week...my friends and family thank you, as they thoroughly enjoyed this. i'm sorry that your pie experience didn't turn out for you.

Susan @ SGCC said...

I'm sorry that you didn't care for the pie. It looks lovely. I have to say, we LOVED ours, but we cut into it the day it was made.

Living in Florida, I've learned that pie crusts get soggy real fast around here!

Thanks for choosing this recipe. It was terrific!

Steph said...

Amy, I think I know what you mean about the taste. I prefer fresh blueberries too. The white goo may be from the amount of flour added. I'm glad you chose this recipe because it was a lot of fun!

Shari said...

Oh, it's too bad you didn't like it. But, everyone who had it at our house loved it! So I'm glad you picked it!! The crust will be my new go-to recipe for crust too!
Shari@Whisk: a food blog

Pamela said...

Amy, I'm sorry that you didn't like the pie very much. I loved it and was so excited that you had chosen the recipe. I agree with you about the crust, though. This is definitely my go to recipe from now on! Thanks again for a great recipe!

PheMom said...

Oh! What a bummer! I'm not much of a cooked fruit fan myself, but we did enjoy this! Thanks anyway!

Jaime said...

hahaha... i'm sorry you didn't like the pie you picked out but i appreciate the chance to make a pie crust from scratch for the first time, so thanks for picking it :) i also had to cook my pie much longer to get the crust cooked more and even then it was a little raw still...next time i'm baking it longer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking this over the holiday weekend. (that bread pudding does look so good). It was the perfect choice. I am only sorry that it didn't work out for you! At least now you know to skip the blueberry pie.

Bungalow Barbara said...

Amy, thanks for picking this recipe! I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

I think your problem might have been due to the flour in the filling. I'm not a big fan of using flour in pie filling because 1) you need to use a lot 2) it has to be really thoroughly cooked or you get the white goo 3) it makes the fruit juice cloudy and 4) I don't like the taste.

For a fruit pie filling that calls for flour, you can substitute half the amount of cornstarch or ground-up instant tapioca. They make a clear filling and cook faster.

Anonymous said...

Amy, sorry it didn't work out, but don't give up! I'm really glad you picked this recipe - we needed a break from chocolate, buttercream, etc.

You really don't have to blind bake a fruit pie. Other than leaving the hole out of the top crust, did you bake it in the lower part of the oven? That helps set the bottom crust. Rose Levy Beranbaum actually recommends setting it on the bottom of the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes just to make sure you cook the bottom crust!

Astra Libris said...

I just discovered your wonderful blog - hooray for a fellow southern cook! (I love your blog's name! :-) Your pie story is terrific - and please don't feel bad about the blind baking 'cause I never blind bake my pies! ;-) And your photos are absolutely temptingly gorgeous...

zrinka said...

Hey Amy, this looks great. But i have one small problem. I'm from Croatia, and i don't know what is "vegetable shortening"!? Can u please tell me, and if there is supstitute for it. I don't think i can find that in my country. And one more thing, how much is one stick of butter?
Thank you very much!

Jacque said...

We all loved it around here, thanks so much for picking it.

Way to be a trooper about your selection.

BAKE-EN said...

Oh no, I'm sorry you didn't like it! Your pictures were beautiful!

The Queen of Quite a Lot said...

That's too bad that yours didn't turn out. Thanks for picking this!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you didn't care for your pie, but thanks for picking it anyway - lots of us got to make our first pie crusts!

Mari said...

In spite of your disappointment, at least feel good about the fact that I think just about everyone feels like they found their go-to pie crust recipe, I know I certainly have!! Thank you Amy!

Anonymous said...

viagra england effect of viagra on women viagra attorney columbus viagra effects on women non prescription viagra buying viagra online viagra attorneys cheap herbal viagra viagra uterine thickness natural herbs used as viagra viagra herb alternative cheapest uk supplier viagra viagra liver damage herbal viagra reviews

Anonymous said...

This might be a bit off-topic but I believe there are a lot of smokers here on www.blogger.com. I decided to find a good manufacturer of e-smokes. I'm done with paying so much for tobacco cigarettes.A friend recommended [url=http://www.insanereleases.info/greensmokef.html]G Smoke[/url] According to their website this is how they described their product:
"Green Smoke offers quality Electronic cigarettes with spendable cartridges that compose of the highest smoke volume in the industry. With a variety of flavors and nicotine levels, Green Smoke's™ patented product offers convenience and exhibit performance that is unmatched. G Smoke products have been independently tested for safety."
I'm thinking of buying them. Anyone else have experience with this e-cigarette?

Anonymous said...

megan fox with no make up, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]megan fox jenifer s body[/url] megan fox flashing
kim kardashian download, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]kim kardashian full free sex tape[/url] kim kardasian blow job
lyrics you belong with me taylor swift, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]taylor swift parody[/url] taylor swift concert tour
hannah montana christmas, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannha montana[/url] hanna montana sexy
harry potter quotes, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter st john the divine[/url] harry potter slash fiction draco
mediterranean cruise what to wear, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]cost to build the world cruise ship[/url] tom cruise juicy gay stories
justin bieber is hot, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]justin bieber new pics[/url] justin beiber shirtless
britney spears pantiless, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]starbucks britney spears[/url] bio of britney spears
megan fox shrit less, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]kelly ripa and megan fox[/url] megan fox sex clip

Anonymous said...

It's been quite a long time, since the New York based escort girls have been in the scene and they have been catering A1 escort services to clients of all types.
They are the proud owners of the best physical features and they know what their clients want from them during a session.
All you have to do is to open the website of an escort agency, browse through the various escort categories and make your choice after going through the listed profiles.
The fact about today's fast paced life is that no one has the time or patience to build a lasting relationship. It is even more difficult to maintain an existing relation because of professional and other career related pressures. The only benefit that an individual can get after working so hard is money. So, why not use this money for buying some satisfying experiences.
[url=http://bijouescorts.com]Escort[/url] A New York escort agency's website also allows you book your favorite girl at just a matter of few clicks. While making the booking, you need to specify whether you would be seeking for incall or outcall service. For outcall services, you may also need to mention your address where you want her service. Regarding the privacy and confidentiality of this, you need to be completely worry-free. As a service enjoyer, you just need to concentrate on your game. The rest will be all yours, all tempting!

Escort fun can be real fun for you if you believe in going wild. And when you go wild in New York, there is no one to stop you from doing it. Being one of the leading escort services providers and the safest place on earth to be, New York boasts of featuring some of the most popular escort girls. These girls are very carefully chosen from different global locations and they are trained and groomed in such a manner that they can effortlessly satisfy all types of clients- from submissive to highly demanding. By going for a safe and refreshing New York escorts session, you can again feel being on top of the world! Coming out of the worldly tensions and monotony is just possible with the gracious presence of the New York escort services girls.
http://bijouescorts.com These New York escorts are infact, a huge fascination for the men clientele. However, there are also an assortment of pleasant bisexuals who are compatible for women seeking physical comfort and satisfaction. The agencies providing escort ladies have girls in their gallery from all races of life. New York escorts have been recognized popularly for their astonishing ability to indulge intensely with their clients and take them to the realm of Pleasure.

Anonymous said...

Matching Deposit Bonus. This is where the house will match your deposit. Often this is done in multiples. For example, a 200% bonus will mean that if you were to deposit $100 then the casino would add $200 in free casino chips to your account. Very nice! Especially useful for new players starting out.


But the best indicator of an honest online casino is by personal recommendation. This also includes affiliation of such casinos into trusted casino websites and portals. If an offer of free casino chips is made by an online casino on such a site then it can probably be trusted.
Do you want to know how to take the maximum advantage of the bonuses and promotions that the different online casinos offer? onlinecasinos5.com spills the secrets of exactly how you can do it! A case study released by onlinecasinos5.com showed the following scenario that utilizes the optimal strategy to leverage your casino deposit to your advantage. This technique will work on ALL online casinos not just onlinecasinos5.com. This is what happened with an "ideal" client in this case study:
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos5.com]online casino[/url]
[img]http://www.bodog.com/publish/etc/medialib/bodogcom_media_lib/home-page-logo.Par.68918.Image.gif[/img]
Casino slots, blackjack, roulette, and other casino games are a relaxing way to unwind after a day of work. You may choose to open an account with a specific online casino operator. Some online gaming sites offer bonus dollars into your account upon sign-up. Many have 24/7 virtual support to help you understand their site and all it offers the player. Do you have a competitive streak? Do you want to match yourself up against other players? Many online casinos offer casino slots and table game tournaments. Enjoy the competition from your own home while in your pajamas. Try getting away with that in Vegas or Atlantic City, or anywhere else.


It is very important that the casino you choose to register for the offer at any of your favorite games, such as virtual table games, slots and rollers. The online casinos usually have a list of games they offer on their website to see the potential players. In case your favorite games are not listed, it is advisable to proceed to the next casino.


Well, the advantages of playing in an online casino are tremendous they give you the thrills and chills at your own time and pace! So, go on right ahead and bet on online casinos your chips will be up all the time! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

if you guys requisite to manipulate [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmacopoeia representing generic drugs.
you can ascertain drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the unequalled [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] originator on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,

What online zines do you read and would recommend?

For all you ska people out there I recommend The Enough Fanzine. It is one of the first ska zines on the internet.

They have throusands of reviews from the most underground bands all over the world. Check them out online: [url=http://www.enoughfanzine.com]Enough Fanzine[/url]. Best of it all, they are 100% non-profit and just helping the scene!

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

To be a upright lenient being is to procure a make of openness to the world, an skill to trusteeship aleatory things beyond your own restrain, that can lead you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptionally circumstances pro which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly impressive with the condition of the honest passion: that it is based on a trustworthiness in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a weed than like a jewel, something fairly dainty, but whose very particular attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

cool guys! go together the latest freeing [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !research completely like a brightness the all strange extra [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all new www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the labyrinth! profit from our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and delight in money.
you can also endorse other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . check out this new [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]online casino[/url].

Anonymous said...

I developed a Starcraft II website found here:

[url=http://www.thedarkshrine.com]Starcraft 2[/url]
http://www.thedarkshrine.com

I am going to be putting on many things to the site, such as replays, vods, maps, fpvods, live streams, tools, esports info and much more. There's a wiki there and really could use helpers to help me out. I hope you people can register as my goal is for this web site to be one of the coolest Starcraft II sites on the Internet. Please register asap as there will be a tournament. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know!

Thank you. Great forum btw!

الاكمل كلين للخدمات المنزلية بالرياض said...

شركة تنظيف كنب بابوعريش
شركة تنظيف منازل بابوعريش
شركة تنظيف بابوعريش
افضل شركة تنظيف بصبيا
افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بصبيا
افضل شركة تنظيف سجاد بصبيا
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخرج
شركة عزل خزانات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بالخرج